Thursday, October 8, 2009

A quickie...

Our class is splitting up tomorrow. Everyone is going to the place they signed up for - Viet Nam, China, or Thailand. There are only 6 of us staying here. Then we will start student teaching, resumes, etc.

This one guy who is the most friendly to me is staying here, so I am glad of that. He kisses me on the cheek and gives me a hug. I think he misses his mom.

Actually I have felt better today (about everything) since I have been here. I just may make it after all.

I will be so excited if you and Lisa do come over. We will see what happens in a few months. I am not even sure how long I will stay here. It is amazing and is what I expected. The Camodians are very nice - all the ones I have come in contact with anyway.

There is this place I can go that has free internet and also a phone hooked up to magic jack and he lets you make calls to the US for free. I called your dad on his birthday and the big turd was having coffee, so I didn't get to talk to him. And it is not really convenient with the 13 hour time difference to call anytime I want. I will see if I can get through to you sometime.

Our class took a two-hour boat ride on the Mekong River tonight. No big deal, but it was fun to get out. It was rather uneventful. The kids had a good time. They were all drinking.

I love you all, Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment